- Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents
- Support development and maintenance of Executive Directors calendar and schedule
- Edit communications from the Executive Director including documents prepared for the Executives Directors signature, and various other correspondence and reports
- Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize and prioritize documents
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determine priority status, and make referrals to appropriate staff or provide requested information
- Maintain liaison functions with different unit heads
- Arrange and coordinate all meetings originating from the Executive Director (live and on-line)
- Support development of Executive Directors reports and presentations
- Coordinate office management activities for the Executive Director
- Assist with the establishment, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policies
- Compile and maintain records, statistical information, and reports
- Establish and maintain various filing and records management systems
- Make travel arrangements; prepare itineraries and maintain travel vouchers and records
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Pride Hotels Limited
Pride Group of Hotels is a well known Indian Hospitality Brand growing in all metro & non metro locations making presence in hospitality. Within a short span of time the Pride Group positioned itself as an eminently successful chain with fully owned Five Star Luxury Hotels making their mark in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi Aerocity, Nagpur, Kolkata, Pune, & also managing the Pride Hotels at Dharamshala, Goa, Jaipur, Indore, Manali ,Puri & Vadodara.
The Pride Group is undertaking a massive expansion plan & has opened up Pride Plaza New Delhi -Aerocity Hotel(386 keys upper upscale 5 star hotel), with an objective to emerge as a National Hotel Chain, having a presence in almost all regions of the country, offering world class hospitality standards, combined with excellent ambience and quality service.